kri80vt...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

first things

Quite often, we don’t forget our first things or the first in our life.

Like, my first school teacher…
My first school
My first classroom
My first friend
My first school bus
My first bicycle
My first quarrel with my little sister
My first toy gun
My first night out with friends
My first cell phone
My first crush
My first love

And often, all these first things become the last thing in life… the first and the last thing.

We never forget our first things or even our first ones in life, but the point is that do they remember us?

Does my first school teacher remember me?
Do the teachers in my first school still recall me?
Does my first class room still makes some people feel my presence?
Does my first friend remember me?
Does the driver of my first school bus remember my face?
Does my cute little sister still remember the first quarrel that we had for a chocolate pack?
Do my friends with whom I had the first night out still recall the fun we had?
Does my first crush remember my name?
Will my first love remember me always, at least…?

Again, these are no point at all…

But the point is that we came crying in this world. Every one of us should do at least one such thing that when we depart, we leave the world crying for us.

-aseem shakuntal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home