kri80vt...

Saturday, September 03, 2005

ten years down a lane called "l i f e"

Ten years from now...
I would be ten years older.
Ten year wiser (I hope so).
Ten year closer to my dream.
Ten year nearer to fulfilling my aim in life.
Ten year ahead of what I am today.

What I was a day before, what I am today?

Change, the basic rule of life... Change... a vicious blood sucking daemon.

What I was a month before, what I am now.

“IT” has changed.

I am out of words these days. Out of words… the things that don’t kill us actually make us stronger.

The brightest future depends on a forgotten past. One can’t go on well in life until one lets go off the past failures and heartaches.

Ten years from now, perhaps I would be heading for a bright future…

-Aseem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home