kri80vt...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wear the Tricolor, but with respect..


I woke up today with a bang on my head.. of the news-paper. It is everyday that i tell the paper boy not to throw the newspaper inside from my window.. that to, too early in the morning.. Today I was about to kill him... had I had a gun with me.. but the very headline pacified my anger and cooled my nerves..

Yes, now we can "Wear the Tricolor, but with respect"

We can soon show our love for the tricolor, as long as we do it with respect.. thats the message contained in the new legislation introduced in Lok Sabha, which aims to do away with the old school of thought associated with the use of our national flag.

I am happy... now Sachin can again use the flag on his helmet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home