kri80vt...

Friday, August 05, 2005

dream??

I should dream what I wnat to dream, go where I want to go, be what I want to be because I have only one life and only one chance to do what I want to do.

It takes only a moment to have a crush on someone,
An hour to like someone,
And a day to love someone.

But it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Its true that we dont know what we have got untill we loose it, but it is also true that we dont know what we have been missing untill it arrives.

When one door of happiness closes, the other opens, but we generally look at the close door for so long that we dont see the one that has opened.

May be that GOD wants us to meet few wrong people before one that perfect so that we know how to be grateful to that gift..

I have met my that perfect one.. or havent I?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home